Thursday, November 26, 2009

neni neni buu buuuuu.x) *edited

我们的坚持 没有错. =)


well ,
i won in the bet xD

what u prmised me u had done it
weee. <3
i loveoyou

Remember What U Promised :D

u din't retain , me din't retain .
together form3 .
cool yaa.x)

my plan , din't spoiled :]
same together ,
together tuition ,
together go cantin ,
together in same society ,
and many ..


LOLS.


don't worry about everything ,
it's ok . (:
u were be hardworking .

remember what u promised then right.x)
buuu~

i'm waiting for you~


Damn happy <3
don't tell u why yoh. =O
xinying ,
i wont forget u this sopo =D
rmb must come find me oh ,
we go shopping ! XD
im waiting u (:
lixin ,
hao bu she de u :[
go le new sch then take care a .
jiayous , be happy always ! :)
missyou always =X
jiaying ,
my girl TT
jiayous a , u can =)
out of difficulties , make miracle ! =D
i'll miss you :]
huiwen ,
u will be found ur blissful ,
GodBlessYou =)
happy most important aa !
i'll miss you :]
sophy ,
lengluii satu x)
go jor other sch must take care lur .
u will found ur true love ! 8D
i'll miss u :b
other ,
jiayous. =)
remember miss me too. xD
take care !
missyou all :(

7 comments:

留下你的踪迹.XD