Friday, November 20, 2009

days by day , holidays =X

holidays ,
what a big holidays .
well ,
i`m just stay at hse and online ,
i haven yet go watch 2012 .
): .
Dear , when you want acc me go ?
lols .
i was interted of the movie ,
i wanna know how the Earth is over ,
i haven finish my studies ,
i haven marry yet ,
zz .
== .
i haven enjoy finish my life .
=X .
i bu she de my dear .
many thing are waiting me go done .
lols .
this holidays ,
i wanna crazy with dear ,
i wanna go Sunway with dear ,
i wanna go Genting with dear ,
i wanna watch 2012 with dear ,
i wanna have a travel with dear ,
i wanna buy a new bag with dear ,
i wanna go my dear's hse with dear ,
i wanna buy alot of clothes with dear ,
i wanna go shopping everyday with dear ,
i wanna buy two pairs of shoes with dear ,
i wanna walk around the World with dear ,
i wanna find a job with dear ,
just for fun ,
)x .
i wanna and wanna .
I DAMN MISS MY DEAR .
TT .

i`m enjoying it ,
i love my life .

how are yours result?

i`m waiting for ur good news. :)

heys .
i don't let you see me ,
let you miss die me yohh . x)
blek =b

11 comments:

留下你的踪迹.XD